Sex is no doubt an exciting topic among the youth and the old. From the high side of America to Nigeria and up to China, sex is as natural as you can imagine. In fact, someone once said, “sex is as natural as precum”. He made this comparison because, in most people, we just grew up and knew about sex without necessarily being taught. Maybe because as we grow, our body begins to tell us of some changes that have taken place, and we just started to manage ourselves, our body, the changes and everything.
In like manner, many young boys and girls learnt about sex from peers and the pages of magazines or internet posts. Even in the case of those who were taught about sex, many of the sex educations omitted some crazy facts that may interest you. Many of them may come as a shock, though, but it is a simple truth.
1. 7-13 MINUTES SEX IS JUST OK
You see, judging from the outside can be pretty funny. As unmarried people, sometimes young fellows imagine that they will have sex for 3 hours daily when they eventually get married, and that’s a fantasy.
Enjoyable penetrative sex lasts just between 7 and 13 minutes. Only in pornography will you see fellas who are having 5 hours of sex at a stretch. But let me help you, do you even know most of these pornstars are screenplay writers and directors? They are only acting, so they have the luxury of cutting, joining and adding colours. Of course, they are. The sex you are seeing is a drama that has been edited, and the sex you will have at home is (the) real sex. They can record for days, add the clips and enhance the video to serve its purpose making it look like a straight action.
Here’s the deal, 1-2 minutes is way too small; let’s be sincere. For sex to be enjoyable, it definitely should not be an instant noodles affair. For crying out loud, in one or two minutes, your partner is just settling in to see how the adventure will go. In the first minute, your partner is only there and receiving whatever you are serving them; I hope you get that. This is not peculiar to females alone; in the first minute, a male partner is just on auto-pilot, just “banging” to the rhythm, on a normal day.
Completing the job in 2 minutes means that you are incompetent. Sex is not under the ministry of instant noodles.
7-13 minutes of penetrative sex is the average enjoyable sex, except in the cases of nymphos and people who are on drugs. So the next time you are thinking sex, take away the 5 hours in your mind; it’s not mountaineering.
2. WOMEN DON’T ALWAYS GET PREGNANT IMMEDIATELY AFTER THEY HAVE SEX. Pregnancy can still occur after 8 days of having sex. Conception occurs in women when a fertile male sperm moves through the vagina into the uterus, where it joins itself with an egg cell. When this happens, the fertilization process begins.
However, in some instances, the sperm can stay alive in a woman’s body for up to 5 or even thirteen days. The lifespan depends on the conditions of the uterus, vagina and fallopian tubes.
Now away from the medical lesson, you may not know, but a woman does not always get pregnant the moment they have sex. pregnancy can still occur even after about 8 days, provided that the sperm is still fertile.
3. THE IMPULSE TO EJACULATE COMES FROM THE SPINAL CORD AND NOT THE BRAIN Studies in health studies have revealed that ejaculation is a reflex action that is triggered by the spinal cord. This accounts for why patients with spinal cord impairments may find it challenging to have a normal sex life afterwards, even with stimulations.
During sex or sexual stimulation, impulses (feelings) are created and delivered to the spinal cord first. When the stimulation reaches a reasonable height of excitement during intercourse, the “spinal ejaculation generator” puts together the sensory inputs needed to trigger ejaculation.
4. MOST PEOPLE TALK ABOUT SEX MORE THAN THEY HAVE IT Funny right? But it is what it is. We talk about sex more than we actually have sex. Los Angeles Times published an article in 2020 that reveals that even Americans now have lesser sex than they did 20 years ago, a condition that is not limited to America. The report adds that this is even common among men who are under 35 years old.
Although there are mentions of sex and images everywhere in the media, that does not translate into having sex-filled relationships. It is ugly to note that the century has witnessed many improvements in sex, but a fewer and fewer number of people have sex. those exciting cravings now live only in our heads; they don’t get on our beds. Next time you are planning a lifetime commitment, maybe you can begin to factor in more important things than sex.
5. LONG PENIS CANNOT RUIN THE VAGINA Hi, stop making a mistake; just as a toothbrush is made for the tooth, the male sex organ is also made for the vagina. And the vagina for the p*nis. The vagina is superelastic and can welcome any length. Often, when I listen to young school boys making uninformed comments about sex organs, I laugh at the ignorance that exudes from such discussions. It is common to hear college boys look at ladies and conclude that they (the girls) cannot have sex with someone with a long p*nis because, according to them, their vagina cannot take it. Even girls sometimes say they are afraid of going out with skinny guys because they usually have long p*nis. To them, their vagina cannot take such lengths.
Today I won’t bore you with if medical research has proven that skinny guys always have long p*nis. The vagina is elastic and designed to be resilient, and it can expand and retract to its original size without effort. This is the same for the outer lips of the female reproductive organ (vagina lips).
You see, that is one of the areas where you will understand that variety is indeed the spice of life. High school biology excluded the fact that it comes in different shapes, sizes and even colours, so there is no normal genitalia in that sense. What you have is what you have, except there are symptoms of pain or discomfort. Yours is normal; everyone else’s is normal; nature just accepts that variety is the spice of life.